If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, February 9, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Um. So. This is how I roll. My spousal unit found at his grocery store where he works (which is in another country for those of you just joining in) a jar of Nutella that was 11 pounds. Eleven. Pounds. Came with its own handle. He sent pictures and of course I insisted he buy one. I think he thought I was joking. I was not. The more he thought I was joking the more not joking I was. I became bitter. I became determined. Tonight...Amazon sells that eleven pound jar of Nutella. And guess who bought it? This girl. I will post pictures when it arrives. I'll need recipes. I'll carry it to parties. I'll hand it down to grandkids. BUT I HAVE GOTTEN THAT WHICH I DESIRED. Which is really the important part. Do not mess with me. Especially about chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment