If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... My Week, by Timber I'm in BIG trouble! Apparently Soft Lady brushed me and she now has A WHOLE OTHER DOG! I don't want another dog! Soft Lady keeps saying "And here's your new brother, I guess I better let Kathy know!" and then Big Man starts giggling. So I ate his underwear. That'll show him! Also I found my way around yet another gate. I'm so smart! Now there are two gates that are zip-tied and hooked to protect the delicacy in the kitty boxes. But I feel this Pirate is up to the challenge! I shall plunder that gold! Soft Lady got all these great toys to put my food in! Now she glares at me because it took like 4 seconds to figure them out. Soft Lady says I have a career in burglary and safe cracking...which is only proper for a pirate! I'm busy training Soft Lady on jumps and weaves. She really needs help and learns so slow. When she doesn't hit her mark just exactly right I stop so she can try again. I don't yell at her, I'm trying to just focus on the positive behaviors I see...

No comments:

Post a Comment