If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Blind ignorant fear mongering is what made people with AIDS and HIV fucking untouchables in the 80s. I remember that bullshit. So if you don't have something science based and constructive to add to the Ebola conversation shut up. People from Liberia are being denied apartments, people are canceling trips to Africa because they can't tell the difference between countries, it's a bunch of xenophobic racist bullshit and I'm not having it. So stop it. Now. You want something to be afraid of? Go get your flu shot. Wash your hands. Make sure your boosters are up-to-date. And don't pay with strange poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment