If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... So my son is telling me what he'd do if he won the powerball 4 million: Half to taxes. One big splurge item, likely a guitar. Pay off mine and Steve's house, all our debts. Set up a trust fund for his uncle Brian so he's taken care of for life. Set up a trust fund for our friend Sara so she's taken care of for life. Donate to some other causes. Open a record label and travel the world finding talent and making sure they aren't appropriated from or taken advantage of (hello Graceland). The rest into savings and investments. For a 19 year old he really has it together. It's moments like these when you realize your kid is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment