If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, March 9, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Got up to let out the dogs and BAM! was hit across the back of the head with a migraine so hard and fast I didn't think I'd make it back to the couch. Holy crap, managed to text HALP to the teen who got me my meds. Claire, Timber was sleeping, then he discovered a cat had thought outside the box and while I was taking my pills brought me a gift of a fresh tootsie roll to share. Which I understand was generous of him but I'm not sure is a behavior I want to encourage generally. Although now he is utter velcro at my side. Sweet Goddess Anoia*, please make this stop.... *Discworld: The minor goddess of Things That Stick in Drawers, Anoia is praised by rattling a drawer and crying "How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this? Do we ever use it?" As she says, sooner or later every curse is a prayer. She also eats corkscrews and is responsible for Things Down The Backs of Sofas

No comments:

Post a Comment