If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Migraine Levels or A Day In The Life Of Darlene One: hit in the back of head with a bat, oh my god I'm going to die, give me pills now sweet baby kittens help me Two: hurts everything pain pain neck injected with concrete teeth are on fire hairs are being nailed into head Three: WHY ARE MEDS NOT WORKING I HATE EVERYTHING GIVE ME SECOND DOSE HAS IT BEEN TWO HOURS? YES? GIVE ME SECOND DOSE NOW Four: hospital. Shmaybe. I'd have to move and I don't know if I can. Also I think I'm supposed to eat. Have I eaten? I'll wait an hour and then I'll go hospital to amputate head. Five: ah. pain releases enough that I'm not dead. weird smells. throbbing. noise hurts. smells hurt my ears. Six: screw this I'm taking a pain pill......ooooooooooooooh. my. god. bliss. Seven: itchy from pain pill. Eight: pain pill wears off Nine: Tide rolling back in. conundrum. limited pain pills because war on drugs. teeth being nailed in. left eye melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment