via Facebook... The Further Adventures of Timber, or A Pirate Must Do What A Pirate Was Born To Do Last night, whilst the house was empty, I breeched the newest kitchen gate (the old one bite Soft Lady's paw). Then I breeched the gate into the bedroom. Then I overcame the obstacles into the treasure room--the room of waters where the cats are given refugees for potty and eating. I finished both newly filled bowls of kitty kibbles. I don't know why Soft Lady keeps them from me, I have no problems (meow) from eating them (meow) at all, and in fact find them quite yummy (meow). Sadly the bedroom gate closed behind me and I was trapped, but being sated I nested ALL THE BLANKETS ON THE BED, finally to be specific liking, which is a huge ball in the middle. And then slept on the couch until peoples came home. Soft Lady didn't seem angry at all. She just shook her head and muttered something about planks and keelhauled and lashes, but after she messed up my perfectly made bed we cuddled to sleep. Although she DID mention my burp smelled of cat. I thought that was rude.
No comments:
Post a Comment