If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Tonight sucks. In one group I'm trying to explain that having a difficult child is not an excuse to try and murder that child. And blaming that attempted murder on the child's disability is especially heinous. Filed under: Things I Thought Were Self Freaking Evident. Then...9/11. I was working in Dulles Airport for that. And all the memory posts just being it all back. Filed under: There Is Not Enough Room In My Heart For The Pain. On a lighter note, we installed a bidet fitting in the matter bathroom. Filed under: Two shall be the setting of the spray, and the number of the setting shall be two. Three is not the number of the setting, and four is right out! Trust me. Do not...ever...go to four.

No comments:

Post a Comment