If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... DID YOU KNOW...by Timber Did you know...that dogs also like peanut butter/banana/strawberry smoothies? That Big Man really should put some in a bowl to share. Since he didn't, we just drank some out of his glass. It was yummy! Did you know...that fresh cut grass is WONDERFUL to roll in. Also, it sticks to pre-moistened snoots. Also, Soft Lady screamed "The Monster from The Green Lagoon!" I don't know why. Did you know...that Senior Tervs On Staff hoard ALL THE TOYS! It is unfair. But I'm in love with Misha, so I just circle her nest of toys and give her sad eyes. Did you know...that sometimes Big Man forgets to double-lock the gate into the bathroom, and I can open it and nom on the kitty kibble. Did you know...humans are hard to train. But Soft Lady will give me cheese every time a dog passes by and I bark at it! She rewards my alert, and I reward her cheese-giving by not barking more. Win-win. That is all. Hope my other Pirate sibs are also learning great and important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment