If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... So a friend of a friend was looking at dog rescues in MA, and got this back from a "rescue": "Here at xxxxx rescue, we require a "holistic" approach be used by all our adoptive families. This includes: 1. you must agree to feed your dog a raw food or homecooked food diet 2. you must shop at smaller pet stores, not big chains 3. you must agree to clean your dog's teeth professionally or with the product we sell on our website 4. you must use supplements to boost your dog's immune system. this includes grapefruit seed extract, vitamin c, probiotics, and multivitamins. you can purchase these at whole foods, or on our website. 5. you must agree never to use lawn fertilizer, pesticides, or commercial flea/tick products. instead you can use cedar oil spray or essential oils. 6. you must not "over vaccinate" your dog 7. you must have a fully fenced in yard. We sell the fence we require on our website." This is utter and complete BS. I'm trying to find out the name of the "rescue", but even the most hard-core breeder won't make you buy a fence from them, let alone everything else on the list. This SCREAMS scam to me, and I wonder if it's a puppy mill pretending to be a rescue...

No comments:

Post a Comment