If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... "You're entirely free of the blight of sarcasm. When you say stuff, people really believe you, because you're such a swell person. There's not even the slightest chance that all of the stuff you're saying is a load of old hooey, or that you have such a dry sense of humor people often walk away from conversations with you shaking their heads as they mentally replay what you just said to make sure they heard it right. You're a straight up guy (or gal), what you say is what you mean. You are pure of heart, and sound of vision and everyone loves you. I'm not even kidding. They ALL do. We do too. You're AWESOME." http://ift.tt/1nkmV7c

No comments:

Post a Comment