If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Friday, July 25, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Actual conversation from earlier Scene: backyard, throwing tennis balls. Timber is running towards me when a fat buzzy bee brushed by his side, barely touching his fur. He immediately sprung fifteen feet in the air while flipped around before running to me... T: Did you see that! I think I was shot! SL: It was a bee T: a speeding beeuuuuulllllet. Did you see how fast I jumped away? SL: the bee was already half the yard away T: need to keep guard, there might be more. I'm going to go investigate that patch of grass over there.... SL: what about your ball? T: I'm investigating, woman! Don't distract me with tennis balls! SL: (gives a hard look) what did you just say? T: I'm investigating, to...ah...keep you and Misha safe. No rabbit pellet is left unlicked, no grass not sniffed, with maybe a small taste. He's been cautious around those evil bees. He is awed because Misha chases them, so now he runs behind her for, I don't know, support? Anyway, if you hear tell stories of a pirate getting shot whilst carrying his treasure...it was a bee. A bee that didn't even sting him.... My brave boy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment