If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... So this is how my day has gone....on a post defending the police of Ferguson as being real swell people. ____________ Me: Any good cop who protects a bad cop is a bad cop. When cops show up in riot gear they invite riots. When they show up and walk with protesters in peace they actually do their job of serving and protecting the people. They gunned down an unnamed teenager. Their integrity is in question. They have no integrity as long as murdering teenagers is okay. Her: I thought you had unfriended me, I liked that better. Honestly, YOU CAN FUCK OFF _________________ The level of actual discourse on other threads have gone about the same, meaning mostly just insults and babbling. But we have no race problems at all, obviously, because that's what white people say....

No comments:

Post a Comment