If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Yup, I'm awake. Steve has been sleeping since about 6pm, guess he hasn't adjusted his internal clock yet. I played Skyrim for hours. Nothing got done today. Less than nothing. Tomorrow morning is the traditional "panicked getting ready for company" process along with the "holy shit we need to wrap ALL THE THINGS!...Fuck it, just stick a bow on the Amazon box" ritual. There may also be some "shove it in the closet!" moments. Also, I have no wrapping paper. Brown paper bags, decorated with Sharpies. I think of these creative solutions to problems. Steve snores. The dogs steal my covers. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment