If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Look, I don't think murder is okay. But do not expect me to mourn over dead cops who won't be bothered to mourn over dead civilians. The same police who insist they did nothing wrong and would do it again as they murder unarmed civilians expect me to feel more for their dead then mine? And now they are using those dead cops as an excuse for more violence? To turn their backs on their mayor? To blame protesters who just want accountability? And the NYPD declared war. Even though they got their killer. But they will take it out on anyone who dares to question them.... So where are the good cops? Denouncing the rhetoric of hate and blame? I'm waiting to hear from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment