If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... But who cares about dead people, right? After all, we are a "Christian Nation", and Lord knows the bible never cared about foreigners seeking refugee or anything.... Oh, wait, my bad...."You shall neither vex a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt" Exodus 22:21 "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrew 13:2 Bloody hypocrites. The sheer inhumanity disgusts me. We, the 'land of plenty', have no business turning away the desperate. And for the US to ever think we have any moral standing in the world? Bollocks. Bloody bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment