If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Friday, April 17, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Things I learned today, and you can, too, by browsing my timeline: Zebras are capable of TERRORIZING AN ENTIRE COUNTRY. Like, a whole COUNTRY. Not a block or a house, but a whole entire country. Why aren't we weaponizing them? Female chimps make spears, yo, and apparently will cut you if you hoot at them. Also I think all the animals are conspiring to end us, and really can you blame them? Connect Four is a legit means for conflict resolution, and I like it better than rock paper scissor lizard Spock. I think it need to be televised with color commentary and stats. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are way more healthy for you than like 95% of everything else you eat. Especially kale, which is actually spinach poop. Although when baked apparently they are more acceptable. But then, when baked, everything really is. I still can't get past the bloody Zebras.

No comments:

Post a Comment