If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Okay, I've had a really bad couple of weeks and this one coming up doesn't seem like it's going to be much better. Misha agrees and says "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" My core family is great, it's not that, I love them and they tolerate me (LOL) and maybe I have three baskets of laundry to fold but hey IT'S CLEAM SO YAY ME! but it's everything outside and a few people that are just slicing me. Word of advice: I don't care how angry you are or how hurt you feel, if you are an adult you had better act as such and make the decision to not curse at my son. Ever. And via text? No. I don't do fake friends and I don't do being used and telling my kid to "fuck your face" is pretty much an automatic deal breaker in my book. I give umpteen and eleventy chances for most things, but even thinking of hurting my kid is not one of them. And standing on my property yelling at my kid because you don't to go to a party I'm paying for? Game fucking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment