If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, June 6, 2011

Next up, Sewing!

I want to learn to sew. I’ve decided. Oh, I’ve whipped up a curtain or two…but I want to really sew.

Step One: find sewing machine.

Step Two: find instruction manual so I can finally figure out how the underneath-thingy that holds the thread works.

Step Three: admit I can’t find the instruction manual, try to work the underneath-thingy anyway.

Step Four: pound head on desk in frustration.

Step Five: pound sewing machine on desk in frustration.

Step Six: break sewing machine.

Step Seven: go to store and buy new, MUCH BETTER ANYWAY sewing machine, SO THERE OLD SEWING MACHINE THAT DIDN’T WORK ANYWAY, PFHHT. One with an instruction manual THAT I CAN FIND.

Step Eight: sew. All kinds of stuff

On second thought, maybe I should just skip steps 1-6…

No comments:

Post a Comment