If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#gopdebate

My favorite tweets about the debate:

i think when santorum says he "worked on poor people" he means he physically stood on poor people and worked

ron paul would never, EVER force your teenage daughter to do anything, except have a baby if she is pregnant

Rick Perry, in one sentence, claims government spending won't create one job, then thanks Navy Seals. Who are paid by Santa Claus, I guess.


Brian Williams must think he's in a SNL skit. #GOPDebate

If you're just tuning in, America is losing the GOP Debate. #GOPDebate #Tweetthepress

Gringrich wants them all to join in hatred to form Injustice League of America #GOPdebate

Ok, is this weird? They say gov't CANNOT create jobs. Then they take credit for creating jobs while in office. #GOPDebate


RT @LordPalpatine: I feel a tremor in the force. As if millions of intelligent people were suddenly exposed to extreme greed and ignorance. #GOPDebate

Great question on income gap between black and white Americans. Wish it would have been answered. #gopdebate

RT @BorowitzReport: Perry: "We have kept our employment in Texas high by executing the jobless." #gopdebate


Commercial against legal immigration at #gopdebate. I guess if you're not a native American you should go back 2 where you came from.

Californians for population stabilization? Wow, why not just call yourselves the Klan and get it over with #GOPDebate #ReaganDebate

@BorowitzReport: Bachmann: "I would cut the price of gasoline in half. Also the IQ of the President." #gopdebate


This is the worst episode of America's Got Talent EVER. #TweetThePress #GOPDebate”

I did not watch it. It steals my sanity...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment