If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Friday, September 23, 2011

New Cat!

I have a new cat:





Her name is Miss Gingersnaps, a.k.a Missy, a.k.a. Miss Floofytail. She is about six months old.

I found her at a friend's house, under pile of Dobermans.





These Dobermans, actually

She was unscathed but for a fractured jaw, which the vet kindly fixed for a discounted price (Thank you! Best. Vet. EVAH!)

Missy spent a few weeks alone, recovering. But she needed to start meeting the other animals in the house






Misha is very curious






Ah! One good sniff!






And we have a truce






Now we can all sit around together, watching the TV

Interestingly, my three best friends are also gingers. Hmm...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment