If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Things I learned on my walk today, by Timber Mailboxes are not to be marked. I should also try and avoid marking Misha when she's marking, but sometimes I get confused with one leg up and everything. Misha doesn't mind, so I don't know why Soft Lady was laughing. Ditches, even dried, have snakes and turtles that bite! They are Not For Dogs. I think I could take them, but Soft Lady worries. There is such a thing as a Jog Stroller. There are EBIL and should be barked at non-stop until they scurry out of sight. Misha explained that, when pooping on a walk, one should spread out their poop in two or even three sets. I need to work on this. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment