If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, June 17, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Timber here with an important update... I have learned things recently... I learned that the toads should be left alone, mostly because they taste bad. And that a gift of a baby bunny is not well received. I was confused, but when Soft Lady put out the bun in the nest I got it....we should hunt the bigger bunbuns!....but those buns leave yummy treats in the yard, so they are my friends. It's a dilemma. Also, I think I'm like this agility thing Soft Lady wants us to do. The poles I go through are fun....but I am suspicious. I've noticed those poles slowly getting closer. I almost have to weave my body through. It's fun, plus there is a tennis ball at the end. And Soft Lady smiles which makes my tail do happily wags. George cat has been avoiding me. I pinned him down the other day do I could clean his ears and the yowling! Soft Lady and I started going on walks. Not the meandering around kind, but serious shoes (that look SO TASTY!) And a running harness for me. Soft Lady says we will train slowly and build up endurance, this way we don't get hurt. I don't know how to break it to her....her run is a speedy walk for me. But I will help pull her up hills and even carry her home if needed and, of course, keep her safe, for I am A PIRATE PUP, ARRF! And we be looking out for our own. Grrrrr. There are many dangers...bicycles and jog strollers and screaming kids that smell like poop. Seems cleaner for the kids to go in the yard like we do. Hey, the kids could help me mark areas and leave their own pee mail! I'd have to translate it, of course, for a small fee of some cooked liver or strong cheese... And the best trick I learned is to wake up Soft Lady as she's getting comfy in bed and drag her out side to play. She is all foggy and funny...I love my Soft Lady. She scritches my belly and admired my FLOOF and kisses my snout and tells me how wonderful I am. I groom her hair. It makes her laugh. I BOL when she giggles :) Also, a toy came in, but Soft Lady says it's part of a surprise....I can only sit with a wagging tail for so long! So that's my weekend! Hope yours was filed with as much cuddling and liberty treats as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment