If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Update from Timber Hello! Yesterday Soft Lady took me on a drive and I got sleepy and, and....Gentle Reader, I apologize, but there is no way to phrase this more delicately....I think they did something to my testicles. I haven't been allowed to examine the area...Soft Lady did magic and now there is a force field around my head that stops me from cleaning my private areas...And I can't imagine WHY anyone would want my testicles removed. Plus it itches and I can't scratch. This makes no sense. Anyway, I'm sorry of consumed with concern about my testicles. I can't even hump George, I'm so worried. And itchy. Itchy and worried is a bad combination. On the plus side I'm getting lots of snacks. Hand fed. Cheese! On a schedule, like every six hours. I hope this continues after I find my testicles....

No comments:

Post a Comment