If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... I feel like this should be well understood, but it's been brought to my attention that some people thing that sarcasm--in every context-- is just plain bullying. Mean, and signifies an inability to have a deep friendship because one keeps people at bay. Also it means one is deeply insecure and has low self esteem and lacks knowledge of their true self. *pauses to laugh* Now, I would take the time to dispute all that, but why bother? If sarcasm really bothers you, well, there's the door. I cherish the sarcasm of my friends, and nurture it in my kid, and hone my own. And I'm sure not going to change because of some psychbabble claptrap. Sarcasm: one of the many services I offer. A language I speak fluently. And one which I quite enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment