If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Never slept. No, not insomnia or pain. Or at least not physical pain. Instead it was psychic pain. The pain caused by a kid who has read some blogs and can say things like "evil imperial plans" when discussing sending aid to Africa for the Ebola outbreak and can insist that most if not all military should be arrested for war crimes and put in prison but, of course, has no actual working knowledge of said military and lumps everybody together and calls me biased. And ignorant. Ignoring that my spouse is retired military. And uses multiple ?????? when asking questions to make them questionier. Which actually was the thing that made me twitch. Did I mention still a teenager? And somehow me mentioning that the military contains bunches of marginalized groups and oppressed groups made me a chauvinist. Anyway. My brain hurts. I'm going to eat chocolate and listen to Walken read Where The Wild Things Are to clean my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment