If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Thing that actually happened: Visiting friends when a young neighbor of theirs wanders over to see what the party is about. A few people are dancing, I'm sitting in a group chatting, I look up and say to the newcomer "oh, you should go dance" "Hey, you got a man here?" Eyebrow raises "No." "I'll let you feel my abs." Side eye and ignore. Later as the party winds down he comes over and asks for names, I turn to the Teen and say "What's a good name to give him?" "Now why would you give me a fake name?" "Because anyone rude enough to pull a 'wanna feel my abs' doesn't deserve my name." "What? I didn't say that!" Now no one else had really heard him, but at this point the Teen speaks up, "On yes you did." And related it verbatim. Everyone just stares at ab guy. Ab guy slowly slinks always. It was pretty awesome. We're still laughing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment