If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... I'm...I'm thinking of clearing out some of my books. I'm okay, really. No fever, just...not homeschooling anymore and so many books that were justified as maybe one day...plus I don't read them all anymore. Sigh. Who wants books? Even better...who wants to move in for a week or two, help me clean up my house, and take boxes of books as payment? Food, coffee, cats and adult beverages included, she added hopefully. Pm me if you might want books. Maybe I'll put together a list. Maybe I'll just box up shelves of genres. Depends on my mood. Maybe I'll change my mind and keep them all! It's happened before....

No comments:

Post a Comment