If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... So big huge super happy announcement: I'M HAVING A DAUGHTER! No, for reals! Heidi will be moving in and joining our family. She is flying in Friday, R.j. flew out to help her move. Sadly when she came out her family of origin was not accepting, but their loss is our gain <3 Steve and I are hoping to do an adult adoption so that we are next of kin and can be her family legally as we'll as in spirit, and RJ has a sister and Brian a niece. And I have someone to SHOP WITH! WHOO HOO! So please welcome Heidi to our ever-growing eclectic group of family and know that she has our full support. Mess with her and you mess with us all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment