If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Misha is none stop Simple Dog with eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happening ALL. THE. TIME. And she needs to be rightnexttomecloseascanbe. There is not enough Ativan in the world to make this not nails on a chalkboard. That I haven't jammed pencils into my ears is a tribute to my ability give in to her power of cute. Also I can ALMOST get my right arm to 90 degrees so yay shoulder injury healing. I have to constantly pick Misha up so boo to the back. Also Misha has decided to just pee wherever she is. Yay for laundry and piddle pads. Not to mention Spoons. I know I left them SOMEWHERE...I thought I maybe had one left?

No comments:

Post a Comment