If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... My Horrible Day, by Timber... My day started out great! I was romping in the mud and managed to get it up to my underneathy bits! Then we came inside and Soft Lady...she got out...The TOWEL OF DOOM. And I didn't even get to growl and grumble because Soft Lady kissed my snoot and HYPNOTIZED ME! And all my lovely muddy bits got wiped off :( Then Soft Lady gave out bully sticks, and I carefully hid the last of mine for later. I dug out a spot on the couch right behind Soft Lady.... But Misha found my bully stick AND SHE ATE IT ALL! Right in front of me! Soft Lady is the WORST guard EVER. I mean, can't a dog bury something for later anymore? THEN all the slobbery soft muddy tennis balls I've been sneaking in got found and do you know what Soft Lady did? SHE THREW THEM OUT! I spent WEEKS getting them just perfect, and she thinks to distract me with fresh tennis balls...no respect for hard work. Humans are just so difficult to properly train.

No comments:

Post a Comment