If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Day two of ginger lemon honey tea and snuggles with dogs. The heater is desperately trying to keep up with the cold, the humidifier is desperately trying to keep up with the heat, I'm desperately trying to keep the dogs entertained INSIDE, and the dogs are desperately trying to convince me that outside is the PERFECT temperature to roll on the ground and sniff ALL THE THINGS and mark ALL THE PLACES. Silly double-coated dogs. Soft Lady does not have fur. And even a Timber draped over me after doesn't quite erase the bitter chill of during... Oh, STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE EYES! Darn pirate! Give me elebenty minutes to layer on outerwear....

No comments:

Post a Comment