If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Woke up coughing, stumbled to bathroom to hack up a piece of lung, on the way back slammed the top of my for into the corner of my wooden bed. And when I say slammed, I mean my toes are numb and I actually made up new curse words. This is what happens when one tries to avoid stepping on a cat in the dark. Which wasn't a cat, by the way, but a fuzzy slipper some UNNAMED TERV left in the pathway. To add insult to injury, my hopping around and cursing didn't merit a glance, and all dogs and cats present remain sleeping, even snoring quietly. I mean, my pain and agony didn't even annoy them, let alone rouse any concern. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment