If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... I just found a bunch of stuff on a yard sale site that I think I have to have. We are in discussions. Including an old rabbit fur coat. Which I looked at and thought: .....come on, you know me. What did I think? … … … … … DOG TOYS. LURING! May as well get some use out of it. Or is the Ambian speaking. Also there is ice cream but I'm not sure I can walk to the kitchen without toppling over. I need a wife here to help with such things! Must love dogs and cats and have a great sense of humor and much patience. Must be good at adulting when I'm not quite there. Pm me if you're interested. Can include room and board. Okay....sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment