If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... I have decided things: I need a fireplace. Not this fake propane thing, but a real fireplace that makes fire. A wood burning stove will be an acceptable alternative. I want soup. It's cold and rainy and I want soup. Dogs need raincoats and boots. I need to not live in a bloody swamp. Know what happens when it rains and you live in a swamp? Your yard turns into a mud soup of grossness. The grass gets churned by thundering feets and more mud happens. Today is a Skyrim day. And also I'm hooking my pc up to my regular tv and that's final. Also because I broke my moniter (which is a different story) and its way easier to get a wireless keyboard. That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment