If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, July 15, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Midnight munchies. Sadly, no more chocolate bars hiding in the desk :( I could eat chips, but then I'd need a soda. And to get a soda I need to go to the garage. Which means finding the slippers I hid so Timber wouldn't eat them. Then I'd need a glass of ice, which means going to the kitchen. Timber would come with me, and since we'd only be a few feet away, he'd go to the sliding glass doors and give me That Look. And since I did wake him I'd feel bad so we'd go outside. Misha will have noticed I'm gone and will now come outside, too. Which means waiting for her to do the perimeter sniff. Which would give me time to throw the ball for Timber. Finally we'd get inside, I'd grab my chips and soda and head to bed. Where every bite would include eyes. Eyes, staring. Following every crumb. This sounds like a book. "If you give Darlene a chip, she'll want a soda..."

No comments:

Post a Comment