If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... How I am so brave, by Timber... This morning The Big Dog in the Sky started barking! He was loud, and right in our backyard! Misha got nervous and crawled over Soft Lady's head, because that is the safest place in the world... But I went to the window and I BARKED and I BARKED and I BARKED! And you know what? The Big Dog in the Sky MOVED AWAY! Pirate Dogs are so fierce even Sky Dogs tremble in fear. Misha asked me what the bright flashes of light were from, I think it's the Big Dog in the Sky's name tag reflecting... Grrrr...I'll keep the skies clear over my yard! Also, we went and marked high up along the fence line, as an additional warning. I'm going to need to drink more water...

No comments:

Post a Comment