If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... A friend of a friend has a Dogo Argentino that was having a few behavior issues. Barking at the fence, not coming in from the yard without a chase...she was frustrated and a 'trainer' had recommended a bark collar and some other interventions... I sent her a few links to positive sites to teach a basic recall and to interrupt barking, offered a bit of advice, and today I got this message: "Who is this wonderful, awesome dog!?! He has done a complete 180! He comes when he's called, and listens right away! Very little barking and stops when asked! THANK YOU!" I cried. I love when a dog can stay in his home, and when people find an effective way to communicate with their pet. <3 this!

No comments:

Post a Comment