If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Running With Dogs!

Pooch to 5k is sheer awesomeness!!

From the site:

"Personal training for dogs. You're kidding, right? Actually, no, we're not. Research suggests up to 40% of our dogs are overweight, and they suffer from the same health complications that overweight people do. Veterinarians (including myself) are becoming more and more concerned about the increase in joint pain, heart disease and other obesity related illnesses in dogs.

Hence, Pooch to 5k. Dogs can't lift weights, or use the gym. If you're going to increase their fat burning, you need to increase the intensity of their exercise. This means that a daily stroll just won't cut it any more, it's too laid back. The Pooch to 5k program will help you get your dog from doing nothing much to comfortably running 5km, over a period of 12 weeks."

My Little Mac does an easy 7 miles with my husband...


I think this is great, a real win-win. So lace up, leash up, and get running! Meet you at the track :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment