If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This...

...is my dog:





He is awesome. True fact.

He runs 8 miles with my husband. Because I don't run fast enough, that's why.

Plus, he climbs under the covers and cuddles up tight.

His name is Mac. Or Mac-A-Doo. Or Mac-A-Doodle. Or Doodle. Or Doodle Bug. He also answers to "Cookies!"

And he will chase a tennis ball forever, or until he gets tired, which ever comes first.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Mac/Mac-A-Doo/Mac-A-Doodle/Doodle/Doodle Bug is the bestest little dog ever!

    I never thought this little guy could make such an impact on me, and hope he has plenty more miles of running in him.

    He loves his runs so much, that he gets excited when he sees me putting on my running shoes.

    ReplyDelete