If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Friday, October 11, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Things I've Been Doing, by Timber ...not playing outside. I do not like the wet grass on my paws or the soggy tennis balls. Pffft. Instead I am practicing Extreme Cat Chasing. It really should be an event... ...grooming George Cat. His ears need cleaning, and I found a spot that makes his little cat leg twitch! Soft Lady giggles... ...protecting the house from the evil ChubacabraYetiRabbit that comes into the yard. Sometimes I have to wake up Soft Lady at 2am so I can go and mark over where the evil has been. I am very brave! ...getting ready for Big Man to leave. Soft Lady is staying here with me, she says it's too hot in Saudi for me, plus Pirates don't do well in cargo--I might decide to plunder! But without Big Man around I get to have Soft Lady ALL TO MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment