If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Dear fellow Pirate Minions... Halp! I cannot seem to find a pirate-proof gate to keep a certain Timber apart from the kitty kibble! I have hooks and latches and he managed to squeeze himself UNDERNEATH and pry it open enough to get in! I need help to....HEY GET OFF OF ME.... Ahem. Timber here. Please ignore Soft Lady's ranting, she isn't feeling well and seems to be suffering from delusions. Of course I am innocent of all charges. The only reason she found me in the bathroom with the kibble was because a CAT had eaten it so fast he started choking, and I broke in to help. Instead of thanks I get The Look. Unfair! Please go about your business, nothing to see here... Yours, Timber

No comments:

Post a Comment