If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Friday, October 25, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... The best breakdown of the GOP's antics, from my friend Kalen: "So.... let me see if I understand this correctly... I don't think pizza is good for our society and is the worst thing since... oh I don't know the holocaust. I voice my uneducated opinion as loud as I can because FUCK pizza. No one listens to me. I intentionally stop all traffic in my local community, because a new pizza place is scheduled to open there, so that the people see how bad pizza really is. I should point out once again FUCK pizza. The new pizza place opens up in town anyways. Damn it were you people not listening I said FUCK pizza. Now that the place is open, and seems to be serving pizza, they aren't serving it fast enough for me. DAMN IT I SAID THIS WAS GONNA BE BAD AND NOW LOOK AT YOU. Screwing up our lives with your pizza.... WHERE IS THE PIZZA I ORDERED 15 minutes ago? We should fire everyone who works there, when I order pizza it should be here when I want it to be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment