If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Eating nachos and cheeses. I may or may not have taken a sleeping pill. I may or may not have had a wonderful and deep political discussion with Timber. He says (during a hypothetical discussion which may or may not have happen) every puppy should have kibble, and a collar with a name and address. It's hard to argue with that. He is a bit upset that, after going through all the trouble of placing a poo in the EXACT SPECIAL SPOT I come along and keep it for myself. He says it messes up the dog-shui. He said if the poo was so important he deserved a cut of the action. He could skip the middle Soft Lady. I've decided that certain treats are "good poo" tests so he feel like he's getting paid. Don't know how long that will ask! I'm waiting for the "get sleepy" part, but until then I'll keep taking to Timber. Andy questions for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment