If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... What I did on my second birthday, by Timber First I nose bopped Soft Lady awake EXTRA EARLY! She had to put on her fake floof....poor humans all nekkid, and do you know what? They actually shave off the little floof they have. I swear, I saw them! Poor humans.... Anyway, then we went outside for the First Patrolling Of The Yard and you know what? THERE WAS FROST! Soft Lady muttered something about also not feeding them after midnight, but my feets touched that frost and BLAMO! I got the Chilly Willy Zoomies! WHEEEEEEEEE! Now, always stretch and do your morning doga...Downward Dog...Upward Dog....And then ZOOMIES! Raced around the yard, reset the perimeter, and accidentally crashed into Soft Lady who recovered well and didn't even fall! Although she did hop around holding her knee and mumbling but I didn't pay attention because ZOOMIES! Oh, and back inside I managed a perfect combination of moves: a Tervie Headstand directly into a Floofernutter (that's when you belly up to show floof and, well, you know) AND the Tervie Drape & Blanket. Soft Lady was cold so I figured she needed some extra floof :) And that's the start of my BIRTHDAY! Later I get to carve a pumpkin and eat treats and stuff, but now is time for First Nap and Pirate Dreams. Happy Birthday to my Pirate Clan, and if course the Pirate Queen Kathy, and special nose kisses to my mum, Rhian....

No comments:

Post a Comment