If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Big adventures today: Haircut. Explain to insurance company that clean up is swell, thanks, but monies for repair and replacement are also part of the gig and the check number needs to be moved by a decimal point. No, THAT way, goober. Since I have been sucked into project creep, find homes for all the displaced item currently lounging in my room. Anyone local want stuff? I got stuff, and I'm getting sick of the stuff I got. Including some shoes. I'm quickly getting into the "Oh, just take it, I never want to see it again" mood. Remember to never read the comments. Threaten to shut down interwebz as a motivating tool for The Teen to do a chore or three about the house. Remember that I can't actually shut it down, because than how would I talk to you? Appreciate the relationship with my kid, based on empty threats and sarcastic comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment