If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Monday, May 12, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Well, unfortunately the tornado damage left the extra room unlivable, and after over a week temporarily at a friend of mine's house (thank you, Courtney, for opening your heart and home! Your kindness and generosity is part of why you are such an awesome friend!) the circumstances were such that my house guests needed to start the next part of their journey early. I wish them all the best! It was great having a little one in the house, and I'm so glad I was able to open my home to others, even if the weather decided to make things difficult. Now to get my house repaired and restored from all the damage done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment