If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... So...I did the PT. Physical therapy. Great pride. Trainee, so we did ALL THE TESTS, just too practice. And learn. And what did we learn? I'm supposed to tighten my abs a few times a day. And tuck in. No crunches, I'm apparently not ready for any extreme moves like that yet. No lifting anything over ten pounds. NO running. I'm encouraged to walk ten minutes a day. No standing or sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time. I recline to exercise. On the one hand I feel so validated that I was in fact hurting, and hurting badly enough to get me to here, and getting worn out when I tried to push through because my body was damaged, not because I was just a lazy skacker On the other hand I feel slightly pathetic. FFS, most of my cats weigh more than ten pounds. From here to 13.1 seems like a long, long way. I'm embarrassed that my tone is overcooked pasta. My shape is rumpled. Tell me I'm awesome, I will be on this like chrome on a Harley. Matching straight ahead! Soon I will be all the buff and the tone!

No comments:

Post a Comment