If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... Notice how I'm not sleeping? About that... Did my first real PT today. Thought it was actually pretty mild. HA! My hips don't lie, they are on FIRE. But not in a good way. And then I'm feeling noshy but I really ate plenty today so I'm busy trying to convince myself I'm not hungry. Which only makes me think about food. More. Sleepover at the capitol. Wish I could have been there. Wanting to know what's happening. And I think I'm going to start a wedding officiant business. Which means I've been buying books and researching it. Sara, you want in on this? We can handle a larger area as a team! And I'm starting new dog trainer training classes next week, and I'm going to visit my daddy this weekend....anyone in NOVA, if you want to meet for lunch on my way up on Friday, let me know! There are so many people I'd love to see! I need a wee fridge under my bedside table. Must make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment