If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.

~ Emile Zola

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Darlene Pineda

via Facebook... *deep breath* So it looks like it might get be weeks yet (knock on wood it happens that fast) before insurance does its job and, you know, gets my house repaired. Because having a quarter of my house uninhabitable is so much fun. Talking to them gave me a rage headache. I hate this game of "let's see if she's easily intimidated or ignorant. Let's see if we can not live up to our end of the bargain. It's not like she's been paying us or anything." I promise to not pretend I'm replacing a diamond-encrusted good lamé carpet and you just replace what the hell is broken. Deal? Oh, and if you think you got it easy because the husband isn't here to "handle" things? Because you're talking to the little lady? Oh boy do you have a lot to learn...go on, speak slowly and use small words again. C'mon, I dare you...

No comments:

Post a Comment